We hope to see parents of our 8th grade students on Tuesday, February 28th at 6pm in the State Road Auditorium for an important presentation on our high school programming.
Welcome to the Guidance Department
The Guidance Department of Avon Grove Charter School supports all students academically, socially, and developmentally. We collaborate with middle school staff members, parents, and outside agencies in supporting our student population. The AGCS Guidance department will be meeting with students individually and in small groups, as well as delivering a school wide developmental guidance curriculum to all students based upon standards and best practice.
Reasons your child might visit the school counselor:
- Academic concerns or academic planning
- Divorce, separation, and family changes
- Drug and alcohol concerns
- Post-Secondary education and career planning
- Experiencing loss, death, and grief
- Stress reduction and coping skills
- Study and organizational skills